We look forward to having you join us at the Arlington Fly-In. Read More Information on our Camping Reservations FAQ
- Campground opens (Tuesday) July 7, 2015 and runs through (Monday) July 13, 2015.
- Prices include tax in displayed prices.
- Purchase camping space and tickets for the week. No refunds are given for camping reservations taken in advance.
- Individual admissions is an additional charge to the camping fee. The charge for camping admission is $40 per person 16 years and above. Under 16 is free. Minimum of one admission ticket will be added to the purchase of each camp site space.
- Showers and rest room facilities on site.
- No hook ups available.
- Pets, bicycles, scooters and roller blades are not allowed on Convention grounds
- All pets are restricted to your campsite only
- Yellow section rows H, I, J & K spaces 6 - 15 are non-generator areas.
FAQ: Where is the camping sites located?
Click here for overall map of White, Yellow, and Orange camping sites.
FAQ: What if I am only going to stay Friday and Saturday night?
If you plan on attending for two nights or less, you will pay less by purchasing your camping when you arrive on site. Spaces purchased in advance are charged for a week of camping and tickets and are non refundable. Spaces sold during the event are on a first come first serve basis. Our volunteers work very hard to make your camping experience pleasant, and everyone arriving wants the best possible space available.
FAQ: If I arrive on other than opening day or before, what can I expect to pay?
When you arrive you will be charged from the day you arrive to the end of the show, $20 per day/night camping (maximum charge $80).
FAQ: If I purchase tickets on line in advance and leave early can I get a refund?
All advance reservations hold the camping space for your use and take it out of available inventory. No refunds are issued for spaces purchased and held in advance.
FAQ: What are the camping guidelines.
Here are the Camping Guidelines
Secure on https://secure.arlingtonflyin.org
You can shop at secure.ArlingtonFlyIn.org with confidence. We have partnered with Authorize.Net, a leading payment gateway since 1996, to accept credit cards and electronic check payments safely and securely for our customers.
The Authorize.Net Payment Gateway manages the complex routing of sensitive customer information through the electronic check and credit card processing networks. See an online payments diagram to see how it works.
The company adheres to strict industry standards for payment processing, including:
- 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for secure Internet Protocol (IP) transactions.
- Industry leading encryption hardware and software methods and security protocols to protect customer information.
- Compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
secure.ArlingtonFlyIn.org is registered with the Authorize.Net Verified Merchant Seal program.